Sunday, April 6, 2014

Life Is . . .

Been a while since I posted on my blogs.  Had some computer issues, but I now have a new one that works.  Made the mistake of having all the data transferred from the old one to the new one.  Might not have been such an issue if the old one hadn't been so, well, OLD.  Four operating systems apart (8 years worth--that's a lifetime for computers!), the new one looked at about 30% of the data and said, "What the hell is that?!?!?"  Some things defaulted to the old version, some to the new.  I'm still working out what went where!  

We got a little income tax money back this year, and I'm thinking really hard about getting a Hyperbike for driving my horses!  It's the only roadster cart built specifically (well, the only CART, period) for miniature horses, rather than being a downsized standard horse cart, very lightweight, and super cool!  Wide wheelbase, so it's less likely to overturn, making it safer.  It comes in 3 shaft sizes, and I'd have to buy 2 of them to fit all my horses.  Easy to change out, so that wouldn't be too bad.  Cheaper than buying 2 carts & better than only being able to use on one or two horses.

I've thought about getting a show cart, but the chances of me actually showing are pretty remote . . .  Waste of money!

Waiting for warm enough (and dry enough) weather to start bodyclipping.  Hard work, mostly standing on my head, but like Christmas, unwrapping beautiful little horses!  One of the things I love about spring!

Now, if I can get enough dry weather to finish tilling the garden, so I can get things planted . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment